Kira Callahan, Executive Communications Coach
As the founder of Conversation Gym, Kira Callahan is an expert in coaching high-achieving entrepreneurs, managers and salespeople to connect with and persuade their audiences.
In the past eleven years, Kira has personally coached nearly 5,000 professionals from front-line to VP and designed and delivered interactive training for entrepreneurs and top companies like:
- Allstate, Arbonne, Bank of America, Bank of Montreal, Biogen, BMO Harris Private Bank, Charles Schwab, CIBC, Government of Ontario, John Hancock, Lilly, Manulife, Philips Medical, Northern Trust, Purolator, SunTrust, TD, Xerox, and more.
Kira has deep knowledge in particular of conversation skills required to improve client experience, sales and retention and internal coaching practices.
With a unique background in music, acting and corporate videography, Kira’s approach is both creative and results-driven. Among her accomplishments she has:
- Designed training for and led team delivery of one-on-one coaching to over 300 wealth management professionals at BMO Harris Private Bank
- Coached hundreds of Branch Managers and ABMs at TDCanadaTrust, CIBC, Scotiabank, RBC, Bank of Montreal and HSBC on handling challenging employee personality and performance issues, motivating teams and increasing branch performance.
- Facilitated three-day intensive Sales Communication workshops for Philips Medical and Manulife Investments.
- Coached Wealth Management Investment Advisors and Business Bankers on building client trust and loyalty, gaining greater share of wallet and negotiating tough objections. Clients include Northern Trust, Wells Fargo, TDWaterhouse and CIBC Private Wealth Management.
- Co-designed and delivered full-day Purolator workshop on improving the client experience by having more powerful and effective conversations with internal partners.
In 2012, Kira launched Conversation Gym to provide exceptional communication skills workshops and, effective, discreet private coaching for executives, salespeople and entrepreneurs. Find out about Kira’s Sales Mastery Coaching package here.
“I can’t “sing” Kira’s praises highly enough! Having started my second home-based business a year ago, I had reached a point where, although things were going well, I was a bit stuck in certain key areas like prospecting, overcoming objections, and telling my story with passion and authenticity every time.
Kira helped me identify what I needed help with, and zeroed in on those things. She gave me tools to help me fix what wasn’t working. I now feel a lot more confident about finding those qualified prospects and connecting with them in a way that will benefit both of us. Thanks so much, Kira!”
Anne Francis – Executive Area Manager, Arbonne International
“I didn’t realize I was leaving so much business on the table. Working with Kira showed me the value of deepening my connection with people who walk in the door. And she showed me how to do it!”
Financial Advisor, TD Canada Trust